Thursday 15 September 2011

Fun places that are bad for my waistline!

We went to St. Giles' Fair, which was slightly quieter than usual due to 'inclement' weather!


Prior to going to the fair, we went out for pizza. We asked for some chopped mozzarella or avocado for Tabby. And they brought out this: baby-food Pizza Express style (it was quite a big plate, and they didn't charge us for it!).
We visited Aunty Sox in London, who took us to Chocodeli which is one of the best chocolate shops ANYWHERE! Here we are pondering which ice-cream to have:
The train that you can see above Ken's head was actually moving round the shop - how cool?

So pretty!

1 comment:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Oohhh - how wonderfully delicious!

Perhaps you could teach me to parallel park someday... ;)

Okay, so about the getting up early thing - Dave gets up at 3:50am. He has to be to work by 5. Honestly, most days I am not sure HOW he does it. Especially Tuesdays, because he has class until 10 or 10:30 on Monday nights. But, I can tell you that most nights, if it is at all possible, he goes to bed at 7:30.

I TRY to get up around 5:30am - that is when my alarm is set for. I'm not always consistent, but I do try to be up no later than 6:30. If I am up later the night before, it is just really tough. One really helpful thing is that the kids do go to bed around 7:45. They generally all go down super well, and sleep for about 11 hours.