Wednesday, 25 June 2008
Things I had forgotton about cycling:
1. That there are bones in your bum!
2. The amount of flies and midges that you get in your face.
3. Just how fast you can go downhill!
4. How difficult it is to get a cyle helmet on without pinching the skin under your chin.
5. How painful it is when the pedal whirrs round and whacks you in the shin.
6. How difficult it is to round corners when you have children on the back and the front who don't understand about balance.
7. How much fun it is bowling along through the fields in the sun! Hurray!