The lovely Debateur has tagged me, so here we go. Eight random facts about The Baroness!
1. I have very small feet. I just fit into UK size 3, which is European 36, US size 5. This is sometimes good as I do get bargains, but not ideal when you need something in a hurry!
2. I took my driving test in Kenya (what do you mean, it shows?), so I know how to react if I hit a giraffe on the open road. Really!
3. I love all vegetables that start with A. I could quite happily live on avocados, asparagus, artichokes, and any others you can think of!
4. I have a ridiculously good memory for trivia. The only prize I won every year at school was the general knowledge prize.
5. I was an advanced PADI diver before having children. I reeeealy miss our annual diving holidays.
6. My degree is in Psychology and Disaster Management.
7. I suffer from large family envy, so I love to have lots of people around. I'm constantly trying to persuade my husband to have more children - alas, to no avail!
8. My favourite book is The Slow Train to Milan by Lisa St Aubin de Terran.
Now for the rules and my turn to tag:
1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
5. For the recipients, leave a comment for the person who tagged you, so they can go and read your answers.
I am tagging
Octomom because she's fantastic, and I want to be just like her when I grow up.
Marie at The Woman who talked too much because she's brilliantly witty and will write something very funny.
Mama Belle because she has the whole Southern charm thing going on!
Gill at Sometimes it's peaceful, because she has such drive, and has such a great take on life (and probably won't have time to do this-never mind!)
Heather of the Extraordinary Ordinary, because she needs something to take her mind off the cold - maybe?
Wendi at Every Day Miracles because she writes such up-lifting posts!
Mozi Esme, because she's the cutest, funniest little person! Maybe her Mummy can help her?
Gill at mehimthem because she's lovely!
All done! Off to bed now!