Friday 29 May 2009

Why I always have a cake in the freezer!

On Wednesday, one of my friends was called in to work unexpectedly, so I had two extra lunch guests!
As you can see, lunch is macaroni cheese, baked beans, oven chips and apple juice. The girls took off their princess dresses to eat, which is why they haven't got any tops on!

They brought with them some fresh strawberries they'd picked;

Luckily, I always have a cake of some description in the freezer. This one is a Chocolate and Banana cake.

You start by spreading some vanilla ice-cream on the bottom layer of the cake;

Then put the strawberries on top;
Put the top back on, and finish with a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Voila! One easy, child-created, tasty Pudding!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Delicious! This brings back memories of my girls always eating in just their panties for fear they would spill on their clothes and dress-up dresses. So sweet.